Kinex - Worker review | Glassdoor
  1. "Worker review"

Current Employee - Telesales Agent in Manchester City Centre, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

The manager, Jason, at Wellington House is amazingly motivational and is constantly available to help with any issue both in and outside of work. He does a personalised one on one with us each week to assess where we are and how we can improve. We are always prized with incentives such as TVs, shopping vouchers etc. for an extra motivational boost. At Kinex you can truly be your best self.

Cons

They are a stickler for sick days.

Kinex2019-04-16

May 10, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review! It is fantastic to hear of the positive working relationship you have with your manager! Keep up the great work :)

1. "Like a family"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Leeds, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for more than a year

Pros

When doing well it’s the best job in the world and when it’s tough the help is there if asked for and when it isn’t. Commission is great and the weekly bonus structure if you’re good enough! Would recommend my friends as it’s like one big family

Cons

Working between 5-6 but other than that’s it flys by if you work hard

Advice to Management

Keep it up

Kinex2019-07-20

July 22, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, Thank you for leaving a review. It is great to hear you are enjoying your time here with us at Kinex! The uncapped commission structure is our way of thanking our staff for all their hard work and allowing them to control their own earnings. Keep up the great work :)

2. "Amazing place to work"

Current Employee - TELESALES Representative in Birmingham, England

I have been working at Kinex full-time for less than a year

Pros

Brilliant office. Great managers everybody are so friendly and kind. Good incentives

Cons

Early starts long hours but worth it

Advice to Management

Keep doing what ur doing

Kinex2019-07-03

July 5, 2019Human Resources Manager

Hi, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review - it is great to hear you are enjoying your time at Kinex and have such a positive working relationship with managers and your team members. Keep up the great work :)

Discover more reviews about Kinex.