King Kong - Kingkong online agency review | Glassdoor
Pros
Cons
  • "There are no negative aspects that i can think of at King Kong" (in 7 reviews)

• "King Kong is exceptionally fast paced" (in 5 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Kingkong online agency review"

Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY
Current Employee - Freelance in New York, NY

I have been working at King Kong part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Best working atmosphere till date. You can work with peaceful mind. The all peaceful minds leads you to positive response and which leads to great progression to the company.

Cons

There is no negatives i can think of.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "King kong marketing review"

Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Marketing Adviser in Washington, DC

I have been working at King Kong full-time

Pros

It`s the best site, I saw an honest to goodness gap in the market for an association that would truly talk arrangements, salary and customer acquiring to copy a client exhibiting spend into ROI. No ‘wishy-washy’ checking endeavors or beguiling jingles, yet honest to goodness arrangements and advantage. Subsequent to finishing the course you attempt it as quickly as time permits

Cons

I love working king kon

Advice to Management

King kong company is best working environment.i like this company

King Kong Response

Jun 26, 2018 – People & Culture Manager

We don't currently have an office in the U.S, so I can only assume this review was a mistake. But thanks for the kind words!

2. "king kong marketing reviews"

I have been working at King Kong part-time

Pros

King Kong digital marketing is a great company to work for. I have been working for King Kong over the past year. The company gives employees great benefits and allows them opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. Flexible hours enable employees to work at any hour for their clients to ensure a positive customer experience. The working environment is very positive and emphasizes hard work and values ethical business practices.King Kong is a performance & ROI driven leading Digital Marketing Agency with experience in consulting Australia's top brands.They help businesses, large and small, to dominate their industries online by implementing “ahead of the curve” online marketing strategies to double sales.

Cons

none to say keep doing

Advice to Management

nice keep doing the same

Discover more reviews about King Kong.