King Soopers - Worked there for 8 years. Did many jobs there. | Glassdoor
  1. "Worked there for 8 years. Did many jobs there."

Former Employee - Produce Clerk in Windsor, CO

I worked at King Soopers full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good retirement package and insurance. Good raises. Good starting pay and top out hourly wage is good. There are alot of good people who work there and you meet alot of awesome customers. There is ample opportunity for advacement.

Cons

They need better training in all departments to have better employees. There are a few good managers that work and engage in thier employees. Employees and managers dont get the face to face encouragements they need. Sometimes they tend to bring up your faults instead of your hard work.

Advice to Management

Need to have better managers that engage positively.

King Soopers2017-02-27
  1. "Happy"

Current Employee - Assistant Meat Manager in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at King Soopers full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel welcomed by all my colleagues. It's another family to me. It to me is a fun and funny place to be apart of.

Cons

Not everyone is always on the same page.

Advice to Management

Listen more and advocate more, some of us have many ideas that will help us grow and be MORE.

King Soopers2018-04-25
  2. "Kroger is amazing, King Soopers managers are okay."

Current Employee - Courtesy Clerk/Bagger in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for more than a year

Pros

Every few months there's usually an Associate's week, where you can dress up for themed days, and the company brings in food for you (to eat on your break). Kroger also has a bunch of great programs. They even have a leave of absence plan for those looking to go to school.

Cons

Management is not very understanding to high school students. For me, while I was in high school, I usually had about 18 hours a week. I asked for less, but never got less.

Advice to Management

There's an old saying: its easier to catch flies with honey rather then vinegar. This is true with keeping, and attracting employees. If I felt like my boss respected me, it would be a lot easier to work for him/her.

King Soopers2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about King Soopers.