King Soopers - I have worked here for 3 years and it's a great company to work for, there is a lot of opportunity | Glassdoor
  1. "I have worked here for 3 years and it's a great company to work for, there is a lot of opportunity"

Current Employee - Produce Clerk in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at King Soopers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great job over all Get raises every 1,140 hours worked Lots of career advancement opportunities Very easy minimal requirement job

Cons

Customers can be very rude about things you have no control over Tasks can be very tedious and very frustrating

Advice to Management

Communicate with employees better

King Soopers2017-06-03
  1. "Happy"

Current Employee - Assistant Meat Manager in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at King Soopers full-time for more than a year

Pros

I feel welcomed by all my colleagues. It's another family to me. It to me is a fun and funny place to be apart of.

Cons

Not everyone is always on the same page.

Advice to Management

Listen more and advocate more, some of us have many ideas that will help us grow and be MORE.

King Soopers2018-04-25
  2. "Kroger is amazing, King Soopers managers are okay."

Current Employee - Courtesy Clerk/Bagger in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at King Soopers part-time for more than a year

Pros

Every few months there's usually an Associate's week, where you can dress up for themed days, and the company brings in food for you (to eat on your break). Kroger also has a bunch of great programs. They even have a leave of absence plan for those looking to go to school.

Cons

Management is not very understanding to high school students. For me, while I was in high school, I usually had about 18 hours a week. I asked for less, but never got less.

Advice to Management

There's an old saying: its easier to catch flies with honey rather then vinegar. This is true with keeping, and attracting employees. If I felt like my boss respected me, it would be a lot easier to work for him/her.

King Soopers2019-07-10

Discover more reviews about King Soopers.