Kingwood Medical Center - The doctors and nurses that work there are fantastic; however, the management is less than average. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kingwood Medical Center

"The doctors and nurses that work there are fantastic; however, the management is less than average."

Former Employee - Nurse Tech in Kingwood, TX
Former Employee - Nurse Tech in Kingwood, TX

Pros

The staff members are nice. The benefits are good. There are a great deal of opportunities for advancement. There are added perks to working their like discounts on food, and holiday celebrations.

Cons

The supervisors do not have very much respect for their employees. They do not acknowledge when an employee is doing a good job.

Advice to Management

The leadership needs to be more caring towards their employees. They need to realize that we are all human. They need to understand that things happen sometimes in the lives of their employees that could impact them on the job and they should not be insensitive to their employees when it occurs. They should praise their employees for their accomplishments and help them to overcome their failures.

Other Employee Reviews for Kingwood Medical Center

1. "Very busy place, growing rapidly"

Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Kingwood, TX
    Current Employee - Radiologic Technologist in Kingwood, TX

Pros

This is my first job after graduating. What i like best about this place is how busy it is. It has given me great oppurtunity to increase and improve my skills.

Cons

There are some eployees that i would not allow to put a hand on me. I feel as if i have to pick up slack for some of those i work with, and i feel leadership is oblivious to this. Management does not reward good work

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to what really goes on. monitor employee performance a little closer. hospital is not that big so this should be quite feasible

2. "Great Beginning"

Former Employee - Unit Clerk in Kingwood, TX
    Former Employee - Unit Clerk in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Kingwood Medical Center full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Small enough to learn, but just big enough to have a full days worth of work.

Cons

Services several cities across several county lines.

Advice to Management

Have better salary ranges