Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward - Truly a family | Glassdoor

"Truly a family"

Current Employee - Branch Sales Manager in Dulwich, England

I have been working at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Kinleigh Folkard and Hayward took a chance on a 21 year old university graduate with no experience or knowledge of property. They hired me on theere trainee programme at the time and invested time, knowledge and skills into me. I have subsequently progressed from trainee negotiator to sales negotiator, sales assistant manager and manager where i have held my current role for past 5 years. I have never worked for another...

Cons

There can be preferences and small gripes in any company or relationship but as a whole there are no real cons for working for this great company.

Advice to Management

Keep the culture and ethos that i have enjoyed and excelled in for past 10 years and perhaps have a look at a role bridging the gap from manager to director level to offer a step up for established, ambitious and talented managers who have career advancement as their goals for future.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward2018-09-27

Other Employee Reviews

"Trustful company"

Current Employee - Concierge in London, England

I have been working at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

You get all of the rights

Cons

not easy to approach them

Advice to Management

nothing

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward2019-07-28
  2. "A professional estate agency"

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in London, England

I worked at Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Working for Kinleigh, Folkard & Hayward (KFH), was a great experience. Their on-going training program was a great asset to the foundations of all employees. As a customer, no matter what office you would have dealings with, you would be served in the same professional manner throughout the region. KFH is professional, honest and in my opinion the best agent in London.

Cons

There could be more emphasis on progression.

Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward2019-07-07

Discover more reviews about Kinleigh Folkard & Hayward.