Kite.com - Ambitious company, talented team | Glassdoor

"Ambitious company, talented team"

I have been working at Kite.com full-time

Pros

Hard technical problems, exciting vision, talented team with good vibes

Cons

Should celebrate our milestones / successes more

Kite.com2018-08-09

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great ML/DL company with strong team and product!"

Current Employee - Machine Learning Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kite.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

- ML models are part of the core product, having good and reliable models is a priority - Extracting dataset from GitHub allows having a lot of clean data in big quantity - Really good benefits (health, events, equipment/computers) - Highly skilled team, in term of engineering, ML theory, and organization - Good culture, lot of events with the whole company, that's really helpful to know each other well and to... work together efficiently

Cons

- Working with source code raises a lot of privacy concern that we have to be careful about - Not that much else (maybe the building lack a bit of man bathroom stall, but definitely not a big issue! )

Advice to Management

Continue to give good visibility to employees about the incoming roadmap. Working on developer tools allow for a pretty wide range of features and it's important to continue to communicate well on which one we want to invest time in!

Kite.com2019-06-20

"Challenging, fulfilling work with really smart people"

I have been working at Kite.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work we do and the product are technically challenging and innovative so it feels very fulfilling and motivating to keep pushing the boundaries and to bring Kite to everyone. The people here are so bright and sharp yet the most humble and friendly group of people I've worked with. Because of the size of the company and the openness of the company, there's a lot of independence and freedom to work on various... stuff. The team is very supportive and understanding and fun to work with!

Cons

Like any early stage start up, lots of moving parts and not fully structured in process and teams (but this just means you are part of establishing the company!)

Advice to Management

Continue fostering and encouraging hard work, collaboration, and open communication!

Kite.com2019-04-10

Discover more reviews about Kite.com.