Kite.com - Strong Team Solving Complex Problems! | Glassdoor

"Strong Team Solving Complex Problems!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kite.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

-Stellar team (both in terms of skills and personalities) -Daily Lunch/Dinner (and plenty of snacks in between) -Outstanding CEO, always open to new ideas, transparent communication -Office location (near Union Sq) makes for easy commute -Work/Life balance is good -Solving cutting edge problems, being a leader in our field -A chance to make real impact, this product has the potential to transform the field... of Software Engineering

Cons

-Some lack of structure (could also be seen as a positive, depending how you look at it)

Kite.com2019-02-05

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great ML/DL company with strong team and product!"

Current Employee - Machine Learning Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kite.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

- ML models are part of the core product, having good and reliable models is a priority - Extracting dataset from GitHub allows having a lot of clean data in big quantity - Really good benefits (health, events, equipment/computers) - Highly skilled team, in term of engineering, ML theory, and organization - Good culture, lot of events with the whole company, that's really helpful to know each other well and to... work together efficiently

Cons

- Working with source code raises a lot of privacy concern that we have to be careful about - Not that much else (maybe the building lack a bit of man bathroom stall, but definitely not a big issue! )

Advice to Management

Continue to give good visibility to employees about the incoming roadmap. Working on developer tools allow for a pretty wide range of features and it's important to continue to communicate well on which one we want to invest time in!

Kite.com2019-06-20

"Challenging, fulfilling work with really smart people"

I have been working at Kite.com full-time for less than a year

Pros

The work we do and the product are technically challenging and innovative so it feels very fulfilling and motivating to keep pushing the boundaries and to bring Kite to everyone. The people here are so bright and sharp yet the most humble and friendly group of people I've worked with. Because of the size of the company and the openness of the company, there's a lot of independence and freedom to work on various... stuff. The team is very supportive and understanding and fun to work with!

Cons

Like any early stage start up, lots of moving parts and not fully structured in process and teams (but this just means you are part of establishing the company!)

Advice to Management

Continue fostering and encouraging hard work, collaboration, and open communication!

Kite.com2019-04-10

Discover more reviews about Kite.com.