Klick - Awesome - I'm really good at what I do and I'm NOT good at politics - That's OK here. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Klick

"Awesome - I'm really good at what I do and I'm NOT good at politics - That's OK here."

Current Employee - Client Services in Princeton, NJ
Current Employee - Client Services in Princeton, NJ

I have been working at Klick full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I'm used to being the one to drag all of my colleagues up hill with me but I'm running in a crowd of really strong folks here. I didn't always fit in at other places but here I like up nicely with the team mentality.

Cons

I know I fit well here but it's not for everyone. The culture is pretty clear here and if you're note a great fit then you won't love the experience.

Advice to Management

I've got cronies in Jersey, Philly and Chicago that all want to make a move after that Ice Cream Truck Recruiting move - you guys should move quickly to hire people up!

Other Employee Reviews for Klick

1. "Good culture, smart people, long hours"

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Klick full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good culture, events, treatment of employees, and work life balance. There is equal opportunity for women and trainings are provided for managers so they can better lead their teams. Managers are open to speaking about career development and willing to take risks by trusting their employees to do things that they've never done before.

Cons

When it gets busy, there is an expectation to work long hours. All with equal compensation. But if you're concern about leaving work at 5 sharp, Klick isn't the place for you.

2. ""Graphic Designer""

Current Employee - Graphic Designer
    Current Employee - Graphic Designer

I have been working at Klick full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people and great projects! Generally kind and understanding clients with not too many meanies. The salary range is competitive. The office design is a little all over the place and the cafe isn't big enough for all of us now but I've seen the designs for the renovations and the office will be beautiful and state of the art. I think there are clearly defined paths for promotion. The building of teams in the US was at first a little scary but it's all-good.

Cons

Work/life balance is a challenge due to demanding clients and timelines. The scope of some projects can be a little much. Internal competitiveness can sometimes be an issue.

Advice to Management

Overall my experience with most of them is positive regardless of their role, experience, or personality. Any challenges that we faced were inherent to the project, industry, or technology in general.