Klick - It has been absolutely awesome so far! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Klick

"It has been absolutely awesome so far!"

Current Intern - Culture and Development Concierge in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Current Intern - Culture and Development Concierge in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Fantastic culture, inspiring and highly motivated staff, plenty of room to grow as an employee at Klick!

Cons

Nothing negative to say about my experience here thus far!

Advice to Management

No advice necessary, the company's management is pretty flawless.

Other Employee Reviews for Klick

"Lots of Potential....but very unhappy with my time there"

I worked at Klick full-time

Pros

-Very Tech-Savvy Company
    -Smart/Intelligent People
    -Social Events, Xmas Bonus

Cons

- Sink or Swim
    - Senior Management is clueless
    - Politics, Politics, Politics
    -'Finger-Pointing' Culture

Advice to Management

Dont drink your own kool-aid. Everybody is on egg shells in this company, afraid to get fired if employees dont work long enough. Working overtime is a pre-requisite here, more than a handful of times I have exceeded working at the office past midnight. These are not conditions for a sustainable work/life balance and for employee health. There was absolutely no direction in my department. I left a great job that I loved to work at this company and really regret it. I left shortly after being hired due to all the squabbles and un-professionalism I encountered.

I was hired from a different side of the business and the VP knew I had to come in and learn brand new skills. but the other manager on my team couldnt train me properly b/c she was so busy taking care of everything. Poor girl was staying at least 8 pm every day to meet deadlines. They brought me in to help with process, but nobody ever listened and my suggestions and process documents were lost in bureaucracy.

Please hire some competant people to run your departments. And dont be so hasty to fire employees. I have never seen so many people get fired so quickly. Its very un-nerving and bad for employee morale.

"The most awesome group of dedicated people"

Current Employee - Director of Digital Insight in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Current Employee - Director of Digital Insight in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Klick full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I've worked at Klick for 6+ years (at time of writing) and love it here.

Klick has been growing 50% per year for the past two years while the competition is cutting staff. It has some of the most intelligent, competent people in the industry (healthcare digital marketing, mainly for US clients) and shows no sign of slowing down.

The fact that the company is run on metrics I feel is good. I ran my own shop for seven years and if I knew then what I've learned at Klick ... well they'd have more competition :-)

Learning on the job is encouraged, but the company does a good job of protecting margins. This is critical if you want to grow your business and provide the best for your clients and employees. The positive, enthusiastic atmosphere is unmatched. Best place I've worked in my 23+ year career (so far).

Cons

Things move fast here, and you do your own heavy lifting. If you're used to running a team and organizing rather than doing the actual work you may be in trouble.

We try things quickly and I had a hard time with MVP (minimum viable product) when I first moved into the strategy area four years ago. If you're a perfectionist you may feel pressured. However, I've come to embrace MVP and am loving it.

So, YMMV.

Advice to Management

Keep rocking it. Your balance of Lee's insane drive and Aaron's attention to detail means that you're able to fulfill Peter's vision. I've told you before and I'll tell you again: thank you for creating such a wonderful place to do my best work.