Cover image for KlientBoost

1. 5.0

Great Culture, Great People

Jan 12, 2021 - Senior Account Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best part of KB is the people - smart, ambitious, team players. Everyone is always down to help you succeed which is awesome. The leadership wants us to kick butt and does everything they can to make sure we do. And the CEO is super generous and does everything he can to make us feel educated, trained, appreciated, rewarded, etc. The culture is also amazing - even during Covid they've found ways to foster team-building and make sure we have fun.

Cons

The only downside I can think of is that because the company is growing so fast, we can't hire quickly enough and it can become stressful. So there are occasionally some long hours & stressful days, but nothing that would make me consider leaving. The pros far outweigh the cons.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

a place to work that ACTUALLY respects work-life balance and your wellbeing as an employee

Oct 4, 2022 - SEO Content Editor in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexibility, great team, fun work environment, positivity, celebrates wins, gym and wellness benefits, unlimited PTO

Cons

it's an agency, so it helps to be familiar with how agencies are run, but once you understand that, it's smooth sailing.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

Amazing place to work!!

Sep 22, 2022 - Account Manager in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture is great. Super flexible work schedule and employees have complete autonomy to do their job. My experience with management and leadership has been great having open communication to address or tackle any issues. It's really on you to drop the ball.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but agency life still applies in dealing with bad-fit clients and keeps things interesting not having the same routine day in and day out. Compensation plan milestones are hard to hit.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about KlientBoost.

KlientBoost Photos