Knight Transportation - Excellent Public Company that cares about its employees as much, if not more than anything else. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Knight Transportation

"Excellent Public Company that cares about its employees as much, if not more than anything else."

Pros

Never ever any knee jerk reactions. Don't simply win business for revenue, decisions are always made in the interest of the company and employees. Executive management cares about every single employee, regardless of what anyone's opinion is.

Cons

There are some high level positions that are currently occupied buy individuals who may have been superstars at one point, but really are not effective anymore.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Other Employee Reviews for Knight Transportation

"knight is number one,i love knight trans.its a great job to have.work for knight."

Former Employee - Class A Driver in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Class A Driver in Portland, OR

I worked at Knight Transportation full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

friendly people,and helpful,nice trucks,time off.paid vacation.great dispatchers.when my truck was in the shop,it was fast service.plenty of home time.tons of money.

Cons

i can't drive 14 hours a day,but its not knights fault...its hours of service.

Advice to Management

keep up the great job.

"Great company"

Current Employee - Truck Driver in South Moultrie, GA
    Current Employee - Truck Driver in South Moultrie, GA

I have been working at Knight Transportation full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They open the doors wen no body did, my recurring was nice she explained everything, she told me how they work and what I going to make.since I start here everything that she told me is true, is you work hard you make a good leaving out this company, and this is not my first company but is the only one how give me all they promised or try I recommend this company to anyone how want to work hard.

Cons

Some overnight or weekend driver manager are not helpful, and idiots... not everyone justcouples.

Advice to Management

Listening