Cover image for Knighted Ventures

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee

Help with application questions?

Apr 22, 2016 -
    Business Outlook

Pros

It's got an amazing pay rate and benefits package along with not too stressful of job activity.

Cons

Will need some on the job training for certain positions.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good company

Nov 9, 2022 - Casino Table Gaming Associate in Bell Gardens, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of overtime and decent pay.

Cons

Extremely boring during down time.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible place to work

Nov 25, 2022 - Gaming Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Only pro is its an easy job just sitting flipping cards watching the game

Cons

Low pay Horrible management They make new rules every week

Knighted Ventures Response

We appreciate your feedback, and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected. We never like to see this, and we would like the opportunity to talk with you further. Please feel free to contact our HR team to schedule a time that works best for you.

Discover more reviews about Knighted Ventures.

Knighted Ventures Photos

+ Add Photo
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights joined 2,000 volunteers at the 6th annual Skid Row Carnival of Love
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights attended a public workshop hosted by the Bureau of Gambling Control to voice out concerns regarding newly proposed regulations that threaten our local communities.
Knighted Ventures photo of: LA Knights came out strong for this year's Making Strides walk to help in the fight against breast cancer!
Knighted Ventures photo of: On Thanksgiving, LA Knights partnered with PATH and helped prepare and cook a tasty meal for veterans battling homelessness.
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights in Sacramento volunteered again at Sacramento Food Bank and Family Service's Turkey Distribution and had a blast!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Bay Area Knights came out on Halloween to volunteer with Open Heart Kitchen!
Knighted Ventures photo of: Knights at Sacramento Tree Foundation's event at Nielsen Park

Knighted Ventures Job Seekers Also Viewed