Cover image for KnowBe4

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company, great people.

Dec 16, 2019 - Technical Content Translation Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone seems to enjoy working there. You notice the good mood everywhere you go. There's a really good energy and there's always some extra office activities going on.

Cons

No cologne/perfume policy seems a little extreme, but one could understand their reason.

Be the first to find this review helpful

KnowBe4 Response

SVP of People Operations

Well, unfortunately not everyone understands the concept of moderation when it comes to scented items. Trust me, we wish they did. :)

1. 5.0

Review for KnowBe4

Dec 1, 2022 - Salesforce Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture of growth and support.

Cons

Do not have any cons at this time.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

AMAZING! 5 Stars!

Nov 8, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have never worked at an organization where they are truly all about THEIR PEOPLE! Everyone here is SO friendly, welcoming, and in my opinion very wholesome! Being a Knowster has really been the best decision to transition from Retail. And plus you cant beat the option to Work From Home! Being able to work at your own pace, get stuff done and also have a phenomenal Work/Life Balance? Who wouldnt want that! The Org continues to grow and i LOVE that i am a part of that! The culture at this org is unprecedented - I felt from Day 1 that i mattered and wasnt just another "number" or some sort of statistic. I will continue to recommend this place for work and will speak highly of KB4. It was a great decision to come aboard and im glad that they're willing to have me.

Cons

I really don't think there are any negatives that I have experienced yet. Overall a positive experience and I am more than happy with it! If i had to pick ANYTHING that could be a con - I would say in the beginning, Zoom Fatigue was very common being on camera during the training aspects - but that also kept us newbies accountable for doing what we had to do. NOT even a pretty bad CON, I'm just being nitpicky

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about KnowBe4.

KnowBe4 Photos