KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Current Employee, more than 5 years

5+ years @ KnowBe4

Feb 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, happy co-workers who work hard to help each other reach company-wide goals which makes working and getting your job done a lot easier. Benefits are great as well, they are constantly surveying the employees to make sure we are getting what we actually prefer.

Cons

Anything that really isn't working is addressed and changed/thrown out - working here is great.

5 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great culture and company-wide bonuses

Sep 21, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good benefits, a ton of support for professional development, transparency from leadership

Cons

Not a good fit for someone who doesn’t want to put their best foot forward everyday.

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A truly great organization

May 17, 2022 - Sales Manager in Clearwater, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, amazing benefits, flexible work schedule, caring leadership. I was in sales for nearly two years. I had a slower start than most, but I followed the process and instead of parting ways leadership fought to keep me around. They worked with me, coached me, and continued to help me find success. Of course in sales there are always KPIs you have to hit, but at the end of the day, results are what are highlighted. I have never worked at an organization that actually cared about me where the EVP of Sales, VP, and my director would book time on my calendar to work with me and coach me. I recently got promoted to a Sales Training Manager role which I am very grateful for the amount of help I received in this growth oppportunity. A true fair lead distribution system is what really stands out for sales. No one gets better leads based on their tenure and title (its actually impossible). Yes people who have been here longer can get more marketing leads because they have been prospecting specific accounts for years and are driving them to our website. If I could work here forever I would. It's an amazing organization that I cannot wait to grow with.

Cons

EOM and EOQ limits PTO but that's sales

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about KnowBe4.

KnowBe4 Careers

Cover image for KnowBe4

City & Office Environment KnowBe4's headquarters is nestled in downtown Clearwater, Florida, right next to an assortment of restaurants...More