Knowland - I loved working for them! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Knowland

"I loved working for them!"

Former Contractor - Field Researcher in Charleston, SC
Former Contractor - Field Researcher in Charleston, SC

I worked at Knowland as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The flexibility of hours they offer

Cons

Did not like the gas mileage used

Advice to Management

Reimburse for gas included in paycheck

Other Employee Reviews for Knowland

"Exciting Times"

I have been working at Knowland full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Knowland has done a complete 180, from where it was a year ago. There now is an environment that prioritizes a highly cohesive team environment. Everyone is approachable, and focused on the direction we are going. Management is honestly interested in developing employees. Morale is high. We have new core values, and a focused direction. I've been here a for a few years and have seen the company go from the lowest point, to its highest, and we are continuing to climb. It is an exciting time at Knowland. The work environment continues to improve, as does the benefits, and salaries. It is now a great place to work. Upper management goes out of their way to show their appreciation of employees at all levels, and there is much more inclusion than ever before.

Cons

The ghosts of Knowland's past continue to haunt it. There are many disgruntled past customers and employees that have nothing good to say.

Advice to Management

Remain focused. Keep on investing in employees. Happy motivated employees are the best asset you can have.

2. "Decent 2nd job"

Former Employee - Sales
    Former Employee - Sales

I worked at Knowland full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Great sales floor that is open and helps to collaborate to get a deal done.
    - Relaxed atmosphere with a relaxed dress code
    - Decent benefits and supportive team all around
    - If you are a year or two out of college this could be a great fit into the software space.

Cons

-The product is a "commodity" sell with no face to face customer interaction. While you'll be able to work on your sales craftsmanship, the platform is generally not viewed as a must have unless you own superior markets.
    - The unwillingness to bend w/ customer demands due to price kills deals left and right.
    - Favorites are certainly played, which is not unique to Knowland, but worth noting.
    - C-level execs aren't really familiar with the grind or unfair monthly quota's for many members of the floor.
    - Sales process is cold call to close with minimal inbound leads.
    - Initial OTE is unattainable for most of the sales floor.

Advice to Management

- Engage with your employees and act upon group requests. Be gone with the "we are talking about it and changes will come" mentality and actually make the change.
    - Be fair to candidates and don't say a six figure W2 is standard. It simply isn't.
    - Understand that all territories are not created equal.... it is your largest downfall.