Knowledge Learning - Concern for clients. Little concern for employees. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Knowledge Learning

"Concern for clients. Little concern for employees."

Current Employee - Teacher's Aide in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Teacher's Aide in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Knowledge Learning full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Excellent curriculum. Strong safety measures.

Cons

Poor teacher/student ratio. Little concern for employees. Lack of education and training for teachers' aids.

Advice to Management

Have managers or administrator walk through schools weekly.

Other Employee Reviews for Knowledge Learning

"Work at KLC."

Former Employee - Center Director in Chatsworth, CA
    Former Employee - Center Director in Chatsworth, CA

I worked at Knowledge Learning full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best thing about this position was I was able to realize a long held dream to become a Director for this organization. It looked glamorous, important, fun from the outside, but in reality the work was very difficult.

Cons

It consisted of a daily balancing of time, staff, clients, officials, and tons of reports. No support from the district manager. The companies priorities are money, money, money , to the detriment of the only real important resource which are the people.

Advice to Management

Be honest with staff, people respect transparency. Team support is also very important.

"Quite Possibly worse then going to prison.. At least inmates get some respect."

Former Employee - Anonymous Corporate Office Worker in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Anonymous Corporate Office Worker in Portland, OR

I worked at Knowledge Learning full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The daycare benefits for my daughter were excellent, i got to use the services. Great Location, Great commute options. This is only in relation to the corporate office, not to any of the other locations out there. Some of the low level employees in the office were great.

Cons

My first few months i would vomit just a little bit from being so nervous about what a stupid thing i've done to take the position. It made my physically ill to deal with the irrational management at the company. They have very high turnover and quite a bit of contracting goes on. This is corporate cost cutting not quality, it really shows. Exceedingly political and egotistical. My pay was well below market rates, raises? No! Fair performance evaluation? No.

Advice to Management

Fire yourselves, all of you, not a single one of you are worth