Knowledge Services - The only thing they did was process the paycheck. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Knowledge Services

"The only thing they did was process the paycheck."

Current Employee - IT Consultant in Indianapolis, IN
Current Employee - IT Consultant in Indianapolis, IN

Pros

I got my paycheck on time.
They took me out to lunch once.

Cons

My manager told me that my contract was extended. I asked the employees at Knowledge Services to follow up and make sure that the paperwork went though. I was shocked to find out that my manager's supervisors did not approve the contract and that my contract would end within a week. When I did not send in a timesheet Knowledge Services sent me an email reminder and had no clue about the status of the contract.
I had to contact the office several times when my client's fiscal year was done and I needed the new billing code in the time keeping application. All the other contractors had the same issue. The lady in billing claimed that she had wanted us to put the previous hours in the old number but she never called us or sent us an email. It was up to me to contact her and not the other way around.

Advice to Management

Stop having Q&A sessions. That does nothing for the contractors. I did not have questions. I wanted you to follow through on the requests to know the status of the contract and to update the time keeping system on time.

Other Employee Reviews for Knowledge Services

1. "Great Place!"

I have been working at Knowledge Services full-time

Pros

-Positive place to work
    -Beautiful office
    -Managers are helpful and knowledgeable
    -Flexibility available when needed

Cons

No cons as everything is great

Knowledge Services Response

Apr 26, 2017 – Marketing

Dear Reviewer: Thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback! We are happy to learn that your experience with us has been enjoyable, and that you feel encouraged, supported, and ... More

"Questionable Ethics"

I have been working at Knowledge Services full-time

Pros

There are no good words to say about this company.

Cons

1)Their greed for profit overrides their moral compass to pay a fair wage. They have several government contracts in which they give their employee 45% if you are lucky of what the government is paying them for that job.
    2) They write employment agreements so the employee or the contractors rights are clearly violated.
    3) They have very questionable hiring practices.
    4) They have very questionable accounting practices that need to be investigated.
    5) Their HR department is not knowledgeable in their practices and continuously give the wrong information.

Advice to Management

Clean up your act. Develop a moral compass.

Knowledge Services Response

May 15, 2017 – Marketing Manager

Dear Reviewer: Thank you for your feedback of Knowledge Services. We are sorry to hear that you have not had a positive experience with us, and we encourage you to speak with your manager or HR to ... More