KnowledgeOne - Small company, great opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KnowledgeOne

"Small company, great opportunities"

Pros

Great environment, dedicated people. Company is growing fast and management support is appreciated. Location - downtown with big office and spaces for staff's recreation.
Offers different training to employees. Friendly environment.

Cons

Not much to speak against! There are a lot of changes going on in the company, but they are communicated by the management on a weekly/monthly basis.
There is still place to grow from a strategy point of view, but feedback from employees is usually appreciated.

Advice to Management

Keep being business oriented and with an open ear to your employees!

Other Employee Reviews for KnowledgeOne

1. "Unprofessional and nepotistic"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Pros

Good location in downtown Montreal. Close to metro and Concordia University.

Cons

Clueless management team. More interested in hiring their friends and family than the success of the company. They need a terse reminder that their decisions should be made to benefit their clients (and owner Concordia University) and not themselves. I'm embarrassed by the way they take their clients for granted. I'm frankly surprised clients still come to us for any business.

Advice to Management

This company has been in a downwards spiral since the new president arrived. Too bad the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the owners and the clients. We have lost the real talent that built this company, time to shut it down or bring it into the university.

2. "Shattered promises"

Current Employee - Learning Strategy Consultant in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Learning Strategy Consultant in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I have been working at KnowledgeOne full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Closely associated to Concordia University, young/energetic workforce, downtown location

Cons

One year with new management and its been a gong-show. Lots of promises, nothing to show for it. Employees have lost confidence in the CEO, they distrust the "yes men" he brought in, and morale is at an all-time low. Some employees have even gone on sick leave as a result of these people. Its getting quite embarrassing to say that I work here.

Advice to Management

Time to fess up that it was a mistake to try to get away from our core business and that we will likely never be able to compete with similar companies out there...especially with current management group. Time to play nice with the university and your employees.