KnowledgeOne - Small company, great opportunities | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for KnowledgeOne

"Small company, great opportunities"

Pros

Great environment, dedicated people. Company is growing fast and management support is appreciated. Location - downtown with big office and spaces for staff's recreation.
Offers different training to employees. Friendly environment.

Cons

Not much to speak against! There are a lot of changes going on in the company, but they are communicated by the management on a weekly/monthly basis.
There is still place to grow from a strategy point of view, but feedback from employees is usually appreciated.

Advice to Management

Keep being business oriented and with an open ear to your employees!

Other Employee Reviews for KnowledgeOne

1. "Creative , Openminded, Teamwork oriented"

Pros

Very grateful to have such a great team of people to work with. People are dedicated, creative and talented . More and more commercial projects have brought interesting challenges, that allowed us to really surpass ourselves and continue to expend our reputation in the field of e-learning (which is great for us and Concordia University). People are patient, professional and caring of making quality products. I honestly never heard of other companies of the same field, that offers you that amount of great projects and creative freedom with the same amount of secure and well-grounded work conditions.

Cons

The company is growing and went through a few re-structuration phases that brought a lot of changes to work habits. I think we're still learning to balance everything out and this can sometimes create tensions. That's a reality that a lot of growing businesses has to go through. But it's also the price to pay for being able to shape the kind of place you want to work in.

Everyone is really motivated to make things go for the better. Tension and miscommunication happens, but it's a work in process and all these adjustments are coming from an honest place.

Advice to Management

-Keep bringing interesting and motivating projects.
    -Listen and trust that employees want to excel and make time to develop their skills.
    -Keep paying attention to the pulse of the workload as well as the raised flags.
    -Keep up the good work.

2. "Unprofessional and nepotistic"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Pros

Good location in downtown Montreal. Close to metro and Concordia University.

Cons

Clueless management team. More interested in hiring their friends and family than the success of the company. They need a terse reminder that their decisions should be made to benefit their clients (and owner Concordia University) and not themselves. I'm embarrassed by the way they take their clients for granted. I'm frankly surprised clients still come to us for any business.

Advice to Management

This company has been in a downwards spiral since the new president arrived. Too bad the wool has been pulled over the eyes of the owners and the clients. We have lost the real talent that built this company, time to shut it down or bring it into the university.