Kobie Marketing - Kobie overall | Glassdoor

"Kobie overall"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Kobie Marketing full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Best work life balance I've ever had, and work from home options, casual dress with jeans, friendly staff and enjoy who I work with. Kobie has fun events with happy hours, holiday party, activities, training and development if you make it a priority, good culture. There has been a new president in 2019 and she is making positive improvements! I'm not going to list pros and cons of specific jobs because all roles... are different. Ask that yourself if you are interviewing, make sure you like the responsibilities listed, and if you are here then have open communication with your manager on things you like or don't or want. Kobie is willing to work with you (but it can be a challenge) if you do a good job, show interest and initiative - push, put in the extra mile, are a positive person.

Cons

Lack of communication from cross-departments. Poor recruiting. Do not rely on a bonus.

Kobie Marketing2019-06-19

"Great People, Unlimited Potential!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Kobie Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

People care about each other Leaders continuously working on culture New technology moving the business forward You get to work on programs that you interact with every day in your day to day life Competitive pay and benefits Lots of different areas to grow into from a career perspective - Tech, Client Services, Consulting, Creative, Marketing, HR, Finance, Analytics

Cons

Tons of growth created temporary growing pains which are getting better every day!

Kobie Marketing2019-03-31

"A Lot of Opportunities are Available"

Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at Kobie Marketing full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Kobie Marketing isn't perfect, and by no means is it polished, but therein lies the opportunities. Kobie understands what it needs to do and move towards, and the opportunities that are available to teammates are endless in terms of getting there. If you want to take on challenging assignments and learn from them, Kobie Marketing provides that. This was actually my main reason for coming to Kobie, as there's a lot... that can be done to improve Kobie. Perhaps if you're set in your ways and are resistant to change, you wouldn't last here. - Work Life balance is as competitive as it gets. As long as you're getting quality work done, there's no problem in regards to you working from 'home' even though you may be in the Bahamas. - Whenever a new opportunity arises, it can be fun seeing the overwhelming positive energy everyone pours into it, such as a potential new client or a fundraising event.

Cons

- Sometimes it feels like there isn't nearly enough being done to address internal issues and inefficiencies. There is a lot that needs to be fixed and optimized within our internal systems and databases. - Different information lives in different places and systems without any cohesiveness in how they're presented. - There's still more work that needs to be done in transitioning from a 'talking' culture to... a 'doing' culture. We're great at identifying our problems, but the time spent in identifying the problems are wasted if we can't consistently create an action plan that everyone can get behind.

Advice to Management

- Senior leadership, keep up the great work in receiving feedback and taking it to heart. - Perhaps look into acquiring an business systems analyst and/or an organizational analyst to help set up parameters on what workflows should look like, how organizational structure is managed, etc.

Kobie Marketing2019-11-21

Discover more reviews about Kobie Marketing.