Kofax - New Employee On-Boarding | Glassdoor

"New Employee On-Boarding"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Senior Sales Executive in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Kofax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

As a new hire, I have nothing but praise for the HR and IT On-Boarding process. Everyone is very helpful and makes you feel like you are part of the company right away. Could not be more pleased with everyone at Kofax.

Cons

I have none considering the great job the team did.

Advice to Management

Please make sure you recognize your HR and IT departments, they do a wonderful job!

Other Employee Reviews for Kofax

"Smart/friendly employees, great atmosphere, cool software"

Current Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Very intelligent, friendly, determined, hard-working workforce. The family/friendly atmosphere makes work enjoyable. The moral is upbeat and positive, great employee training programs, free drinks/snacks, fun company events, discount car-wash service.

I am a new employee that has been at Kofax for 1 month and can tell you that the moral is great, the sales team/training is phenomenal, and the HR team is great - they made my entire on-boarding experience enjoyable. Kofax seems like a great place to work and grow.

Cons

I do NOT see any real cons to working at Kofax. You will see negative comments in other reviews but I do not agree with any of them. The only thing that makes sense to me is that they are old and are now no longer relevant.

Advice to Management

We have a great company and huge potential. Keep doing what you are doing.

2. "Highly political and gossipy culture"

Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The development, engineering, and PS teams are a group of wicked smart people that deliver a lot with limited appreciation (I am Sales). Pay is competitive....some positions are paid significantly above market for the experience and education brought to the table (i.e. field marketing program managers, product marketing).

Cons

There are many smart people on the front lines across the business that are not empowered to think creatively and free. There are very inexperienced or junior executives in critical positions that think leadership is intimidation and micromanagement or taking credit for something someone else did. When someone is not a fit for a position and it is agreed by those in a position to take corrective action, nothing is done. I was highly discouraged from terminating a low performing and toxic employee (well documented and several attempts to change behavior and improve performance over a quarter) out of concern over appearing "harsh" by HR and my up-line VP.

Advice to Management

My advice is to the Board of Directors (Management will not listen). It is time to take a hard look at why there has been limited progress in market cap, brand recognition, and revenue. The leadership is disconnected and elitist. If you are not a VP you don't count and are seen as uninformed.