Kofax - Great place to work! | Glassdoor

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The company really listens to their employees. I know a lot of people have complained but we are a large company and change doesn't happen overnight. They continue to listen to their employees and work to build a positive work environment.

One thing most people agree is that they have a LOT of great people - a lot of them have been here over 5-20 years.

The salary and benefits are competitive.

They provide plenty of team building opportunities.

The work is challenging and we have the opportunity to work with many different types of technology. It's never boring!

Sometimes we work long hours to get a project done, but it is an exception not a rule.

I have found that management at all levels will listen even if you don't agree as long as you can provide concrete information to support why you do not agree.

Kofax is a clear market leader and I am proud to be part of the company.

Cons

I wish the disgruntled employees would offer suggestions for improvement rather than general complaining. If they don't like it, they can always move on. It gets tiring for those of us who like our jobs.

Other Employee Reviews for Kofax

1. "Challenging, but rewarding work in a fast paced and dynamic environment"

Current Employee - Communications/Marketing in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Communications/Marketing in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

CMO has a great vision about digital marketing. Management has an open door policy. The company continues to perform well and seems likely to enjoy future growth. There are always new and interesting challenges to work on. Co-workers are smart, talented and friendly.

Cons

At this point, not very many cons. I believe some unnecessary processes can slow down productivity. If you're not used to a cubical environment it can take some time to get used to it.

"Good experience with this company"

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in Irvine, CA

I have been working at Kofax full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The company has great technology and vision. Marketing press releases are good and they keep Kofax in the news every day. The company hires good employees and now they need to spend more effort to keep them on board.

Cons

There is way too much churn of employees at Kofax which leaves the company constantly re-training. Major customers and partners don't seem to be in tune with the changes which leaves them confused and at a loss on who to speak to. The company needs to stabalize itself so make sure they do not begin to lose market share.

Advice to Management

Spend more time listening to employees, partners and end users to make sure you understand the reputation the company is developing.