Kofax - Good company, especially in our Partner Management division! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kofax

"Good company, especially in our Partner Management division!"

Current Employee - Channel Account Manager
Current Employee - Channel Account Manager

Pros

My boss is a great guy with the ability for saying things in just a few phrases. Possess lots of industry experience, is willing to share his knowledge and treats everyone with respect. Though I am his only rep in APJ, he's an excellent listener and problem-solver.

Cons

More inter-dept communication will help, especially with the sales division. We need to send clear and consistent messages to our clients and partner community, instead of working independently.

Other Employee Reviews for Kofax

"Watch your back at this company"

Pros

Fair compensation. Nice office building in Irvine. Smart, supportive coworkers who do great work.

Cons

Arrogance at the top. Everyone fearful for their job. No amount of good work is enough to please upper management.

Advice to Management

Attrition will increase as the job market improves; start looking in the mirror when people chose to work elsewhere rather than making excuses. Start caring about your employees, partners and customers.

"Just OK"

Pros

* Most of the people I work with are great, at least in my local office
    * Remote management means more flexibility with regards to getting things done

Cons

* Remote management means my manager doesn't have a clue what I do (nor does he seem to care)
    * The team iI
    * Health and dental plans are terrible
    * Review process is the longest I've ever been through - after 6 months, still not complete
    * Many policies are not communicated, or even documented

Advice to Management

* Get better health and dental plans
    * Remember, remote offices are not after-thoughts; we contribute to the company's success just as much as the people at HQ