Kognitive Marketing - Bad work Environment | Glassdoor
  1. "Bad work Environment"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Barrie, ON

I have been working at Kognitive Marketing part-time for less than a year

Pros

Can improve communication skills thats all

Cons

non cooperative manager (Barrie) High work pressure

Kognitive Marketing2019-10-18

"GOOD JOB WITH LOTS OF ADVANCEMENT"

I worked at Kognitive Marketing

Pros

I earned many business skills through out my training and all of my demonstrations. The hardest part of my job is to network my self and get my own appointments. The typical day usually starts with phone calls and setting up appointments and then balancing appointments, school and homework. The most enjoyable part of my job is making sales.

Cons

It is a hard sale. You need thick skin for this because of the rejection

Advice to Management

Please upgrade the computer systems so that it is easier to work with the Mac PCs.

Kognitive Marketing2016-10-11
  2. "Awful - Their “Motto” Doesn’t Mean In A Positive Way!"

Former Employee - Event Supervisor in Ontario, CA

I worked at Kognitive Marketing full-time for more than a year

Pros

The other sales reps are friendly

Cons

All of management are only there for their own personal gain. This company will non stop hire people because they bring you in to use you for as long as they can before literally pushing for you to just quit by yourself or firing you. Their motto is about changing lives, which could be great but unfortunately they aren’t changing lives in a positive manner at all. If you are interested in developing your career as a... sales person please do yourself a favour and find a different company.

Advice to Management

Start to actually communicate to each other, care about your employees best interests and not just your own 24/7, without your employees you wouldn’t have business. Also don’t say that you are open to new ideas and committed to helping everyone if when you get suggests you shut them down and when people ask for help you ignore them.

Kognitive Marketing2019-01-27

Discover more reviews about Kognitive Marketing.