Kohl's - Love it, so far great job. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kohl's

"Love it, so far great job."

Current Employee - Freight Associate in Hermitage, PA
Current Employee - Freight Associate in Hermitage, PA

I have been working at Kohl's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work conditions, awsome management personal. Just really like my job. The peole I work for and with are great.

Cons

None so far. Look forward to a long work experience with Kohl's.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, love my job and look forward to great things.

Other Employee Reviews for Kohl's

"Great Company, Lousy Hours"

Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in Grand Rapids, MI
    Former Employee - Sales Associate/Cashier in Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Kohl's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great employee training program, good teamwork atmosphere. Keeping customers happy was easy because they put a lot of power in the hands of employees.

Cons

It's retail, so the hours are lousy. That's why I left. It also gets really busy during Christmas, back to school, etc.
    Also, if you're not comfortable soliciting credit applications, don't take this job. Your managers will be pushing you to do it every day.

Advice to Management

Your employee base would be unprecedented if you upgraded their pay and hours.

2. "Read this!"

Former Employee - Department Supervisor in Houston, TX
    Former Employee - Department Supervisor in Houston, TX

I worked at Kohl's full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Co workers, discount was alright(15% +addition 15% on specific days.) They workers around my school hours.(with a bit of attitude from management.)

Cons

Managers (01,02) were greedy, fake, liars. Minimum wage and after inventory a raise of up to 25cents!(that's only if you did your job right and hot credit) by the way I was a sales floor associate who later became department supervisor. I went from 7.25-7.82 in 3 years.... That's sad! I had so much for this company!! I was going to make it a career after I get my career in management... But kohls is still a great company but the managers themselves are too fake! Be careful! They will make you work. I now work for famous footwear as an assistant manager for 11.50(just starting)... It's not as stressful as kohls an they truly value their employees. I'm glad I'm no longer at kohls but good luck to whoever works in kohls.

Advice to Management

Pay more than minimum, respect your employees, value their work, work on the floor as well, work as a TEAM! Step down 0-1 and 0-2 from the store. You both are a disgrace to the company.