KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

It's A Good Job To Help You Grow! Just Keep Growing! Don't Get Stuck!

Jun 22, 2022 - CUTOMER SERVICE Representative in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

- I dealt with a lot of racism with past company's being located in Texas however this company showed me that there is a such thing as diversity in a work environment. - The company provided stability for years and depending on how nice and fun your management is, the environment can be amazing. - Even though I didn't take advantage of the benefits like I should have, the benefits are amazing.

Cons

- Now when it comes to moving up in the company the company can do a lot better, If you aren't in WI, or NY, your abilty to get a really nice jobs that's creative is out of the window. - Before the pandemic we would get time off the phone to relax and unwind but when it hit, we never really got breaks anymore. Taking extreme amounts of calls without transitioning to another job takes a toll mentally. - Collections and Fraud are combined, I think that's very cheap of them. If you apply for a fraud specialist you shouldn't have to work for collections without being paid more money. - The bonuses were disposed of and they cut a lot of the more powerful diverse people in the company which lead to a lot of people being managed poorly.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

kohls review

Aug 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great management and co workers

Cons

hours are iffy sometimes but they work with you

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good job

Aug 14, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

short breaks and you can't leave for lunch

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kohl's.

Kohl's Photos

+ Add Photo
Kohl's photo of: happy hardware
Kohl's photo of: Women's BRG