Kohler - Definitely a Gracious experience!! | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kohler

"Definitely a Gracious experience!!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

Kohler is a focused company with a strong sense of identity. Their leadership is engaged and down to earth, perfect when trying to understand rapid changing environment.

Cons

It's a big ship and it takes time to turn. Navigating your way through the organization can be challenging and in order to make things happen it is necessary.

Advice to Management

Continue taking feedback from employees and work on applying it to the organization.

Other Employee Reviews for Kohler

"Wow, what an experience!"

Former Employee - Supervisor in Kohler, WI
    Former Employee - Supervisor in Kohler, WI

Pros

If you worked hard you were recognized and you could advance. Opportunities for professional and personal growth were there to for the asking.

Cons

There was just a little bit of the good-old-boy network when I was there but it's gone now according to my daughter who worked there too.

Advice to Management

Don't change a thing. Mr. Kohler continue to keep close to your people and involved. Thank you for my 19 years! I liked the old motto, “He who hath toiled here has left his mark”. Many did in a positive way.

"My experience at Kohler has been satisfying because I have complete freedom to succeed."

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Dallas, TX

Pros

Stability, excellent reputation, excellent pay

Cons

None that I can say are outstanding. No company is perfect so complaining about how the upper management runs the company is nonproductive, especially when a company is as stable and successful as Kohler is.

Advice to Management

None that would make a difference. The company is fabulously successful with out my input. My advice would be appreciated but not really affect the trajectory of the company.