Kohler - Kohler working experiences. | Glassdoor

"Kohler working experiences."

Pros

Able to learn a lot in a different environment. if you love their products, then you will have a passion in your work.

Cons

it was not an innovation environment, and lack of change management. if you like to do the same thing for 5 years, then it will be a fit for you.

Advice to Management

unable to identify top talent, and unable to retain the top talent.
lack of incentive and rewards for top talent.

Other Employee Reviews for Kohler

"Zero Employee Development"

Current Employee - Drafter
    Current Employee - Drafter

Pros

Competitive employee benefits package including 401K match, health, eye, dental, and insurance costs are greatly subsidized by the company flex plan.

Cons

The company has failed to communicate direction to its workforce. Workforce is left in the dark about company status and direction. No leadership development.

Advice to Management

Leadership of Kohler does not need to be afraid of associate development. Proper leadership training and management training could take Kohler's strong product image to a whole new level of dominance.

2. "Kohler"

Pros

Great paying job as senior secretary. I was lucky to find a great job with a great company. I was proud to work for Kohler.

Cons

Not enough positive feedback from my supervisor. Could get dull at times, but I made the most out of it.

Advice to Management

Management needs to praise their employees for a job well done. I definitely know I was doing well but my supervisor was too quiet to say anything until after I told him I was relocating.