Konami Gaming, Inc. - Excellent Company | Glassdoor

"Excellent Company"

Current Employee - DB Team in Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - DB Team in Las Vegas, NV

Pros

Work and Life balance. Terrific growth. Exellent benifits. Well diversified.

Cons

None none none none None None

Advice to Management

Keep it up.

Other Employee Reviews for Konami Gaming, Inc.

"Response To the Decent Rank and File Response"

Current Employee - Writer in Riga (Latvia)
    Current Employee - Writer in Riga (Latvia)

I have been working at Konami Gaming, Inc. full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This is the Author of, "Your job is what you make it" (and not an HR person). - I absolutely concur with this response. Business is business and that is all the most recent layoff was about. It was done as fairly and objectively as possible. I have worked for this CEO and management team for a very long time and know this was not an easy decision, and it was not taken lightly. Not at all and it actually hurt them to do it. Anyone that thinks otherwise, has clearly never had to let anyone go. I have and it is a heart wrenching position to be in. It is the one and only time I have seen our CEO get choked up.

And… We are a very close knit company when it comes to the end of the day. The day that meeting was held you could've heard a pin drop, all day long and throughout the entire company. People were stunned and heartbroken. We stick up for each other and our products. I can't think of anywhere else I would rather be.

Yes, we are going through changes and that's part of forward development. This is a great place to work and if you have something to offer, please take a look at our open positions and apply online.

Cons

I can think of no cons at this time. Konami has been good to me for a long time and I come to work expecting to actually work. Therein lies the difference.

Advice to Management

None

2. "Software Engineer"

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Konami Gaming, Inc. as an intern

Pros

I was looking for an internship for my last year at university and found this on the career hub so I applied.

Cons

I got the interviews two weeks later. I got through and worked as an intern for two months. Everything was so new and fresh for a student like me.

Advice to Management

I think the company should have more internship program for students and learn and understand more about the culture and tradition of the company, particularly the tradition of Japan in this company.