Konica Minolta Business Solutions - Good Benefits. Poor Commission Structure | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

"Good Benefits. Poor Commission Structure"

Current Employee - Account Executive
Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Konica Minolta Business Solutions full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great health benefits and matching 401K. Leading edge technology with industry award winning product line. CRM is being customized to better manage customer base and prospects.

Cons

Commission pay out averages out to be 2% of revenue. Very difficult to make a living. Quotas continue to increase as revenue per deal shrinks due to market pressures, making bonus attainment difficult.

Advice to Management

Expect an exodus come April 1 if the new comp plan doesn't change for the better.

Other Employee Reviews for Konica Minolta Business Solutions

1. "Konica Minolta"

Pros

I like the people, the product is #1, everyone seems to care about the customer. Pay is ok but was better last year.

Cons

Things have changed a lot since Danka was purchased. Many things are not for the better but it is difficult to say if that is due to the economy or that we have turned into Danka.

Advice to Management

They used to do surveys asking us about our work satisfaction. I think they should start doing those again. They really made things harder than necessary on the sales reps after the merger. As for the question below. I liked the way Jun was leading before Danka.

2. "Good Entry Level Job"

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

Pros

It is possible to make good money if you have a good territory. Everyone at the office is willing to help each other out.

Cons

They do not give you a car so be prepared to put a lot of mileage on your own car.

Advice to Management

The company needs to keep things constant. It is hard to do well is sales if there are too many internal changes.