Konstant Infosolutions - Seniors asked me to do what is necessary first and don't worry about work! | Glassdoor

"Seniors asked me to do what is necessary first and don't worry about work!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

We are all given the same hours in a day. Its our choice either to live them or to count seconds. I used to feel that I could make my seniors happy if I deliver more than expected. But I never realized that they have a strategic plan of doing things and managing subordinates. They manage activities within time. Although its not long since I joined here but I have a strong intuition that seniors just want us to be productive and not busy. They have been instrumental in helping me maintain work and personal life. I started by doing necessary things, then I continued doing what was possible and it was not long when I approached doing impossible things with ease. Recently there have been few naysayers who have tried to cast gloom, despite of the general feeling that everything is going well or is going to be very well in nearby future, there have been people who habitually express pessimistic views about the company. They are the cynical ones, who refuse to obey or who persistently want to oppose what their seniors or management has to say. Happiness comes from within and every single individual can make a difference. Its just difference of opinion or mindset that does not allow such people to think in a justifiable way and innocently display their in-experience, lack of wisdom and judgement. If I tell you about my perspective, instead of asking verbally or fighting out with management over few rights, they recognized my efforts and sensed my intentions before making a decision. At Konstant, there is always a process to do things. If anyone is not satisfied with a scenario, Head operations or HR is a few steps away. They are always approachable. I overheard a few things from former employees and from within departments, but my doubts were vanished when I discussed them with my seniors. This is what is required in case you (naive or experienced employee) gets stuck out with any task. Check what makes you happy, how you want to grow, check what you really want to work on, how you envision the future, how you align your goals with company's goals (how you want to contribute to company's progress), what you need to do for your best work, suggest which new technologies and practices would work better, what you want your boss to stop doing, what isn't working and how to make it better...that's a handful of suggestions...I have made it a practice of following these as a necessary practice...trusting the process has relieved me from all worries.

Cons

No access to wi-fi, You tube and similar stuff.....but is that actually required...if you're here for work....i think administrators are doing their jobs and we should get back to our seats too ;)

Advice to Management

(1) Design incentives (economic and non-economic) so that employees at all levels are benefitted from it. This will reduce prevailing dissatisfaction. (2) Provide meaningful feedback (periodically), in a constructive manner. This will let employees at all levels know their personal pros and cons. Rest you know better than us :)

Konstant Infosolutions2018-07-12

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Best working space in Jaipur local users"

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions

Pros

Best working space in Jaipur

Cons

No Cons till now for me

Advice to Management

Best

Konstant Infosolutions2020-01-19
  2. "nice company"

I have been working at Konstant Infosolutions full-time

Pros

environment is good, good strength of technical staff

Cons

not much cons .bond, salary, hr policy.

Konstant Infosolutions2019-09-28

Discover more reviews about Konstant Infosolutions.