Kontagent - Enterprise Class Technology + Fantastic Culture = Best Startup in SF (OK... the world really) | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kontagent

"Enterprise Class Technology + Fantastic Culture = Best Startup in SF (OK... the world really)"

Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Data Scientist in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kontagent full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Kontagent clearly has a killer technology that our clients love. We are constantly innovating and interacting (in our big open space). I am surrounded by incredibly gifted and motivated people who take great pride in making something awesome. Our People Team does all kinds of little things to keep us happy. They truly care about making this a great place ... and it shows.

Cons

I guess if I didn't have any self control I would get fat from all the free snacks, food (breakfast, lunch, dinner) and beer.

Advice to Management

You know that old joke about the the old bull and young bull, standing at the top of hill ....

Other Employee Reviews for Kontagent

1. "Awesome place to work!"

Current Intern - Talent Intern in San Francisco, CA
    Current Intern - Talent Intern in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kontagent as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture at Kontagent is incredible! Not only is food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) provided, it's really good food! It's a super tight-knit community. Everyone is so helpful and friendly

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this company!

"Great place to work and grow your skills"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Kontagent full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong company in a hot sector w/ tons of growth. Awesome team culture, perks, and competitive salaries. You get a lot of freedom and responsibility here - they will let you take on whatever you can handle. Definitely a great place to grow your career and skills.

Cons

Innovation is a bit slow at times, burdened by technical debt, and constantly changing company structure. Many remote offices make it hard to communicate with the people you need at times.