Kool Smiles - Love My Job | Glassdoor

"Love My Job"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Kool Smiles ensures offices are held to a very high compliance standard for the welfare of the patients and staff. I have never worked for a company that consistantly rewards their staff for hard work. Kool Smiles employees are required to uphold the values of the company which are Integrity, Compassion, Diversity, Fun and Quality and Teamwork and tolerate no less.

Cons

Employees are required to work Saturdays.

Other Employee Reviews for Kool Smiles

1. "Great Place to Work"

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Place to work. I get to go to work, play with babies, talk to adult and just have an well rounded experience. It is all that I could ask for in a job.

Cons

There is no negative at this time. I just really enjoy the place that I work at and the people I work with and for.

2. "A Place Called Home"

Current Employee - Office Manager

I have been working at Kool Smiles full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Kool Smiles has an incredible mission and it is felt as the heart beat of this company is to serve the underserved communites of America. I left a robust and promising career of more than 23 years in retail to join this team because of their values. It never ceases to amaze me that, despite oppostion, the mandate to rescue children in failing oral health and their familes lives strong. I feel like I have made a difference each day that I leave. It is very exciting to work for a growing company and this is a place you can call home!

Cons

With being a growing company, at times, there is the expected turbulance of out growing a particular process or equipment or building. With that said, leadership is quick to navigate us through these challenges providing insightful solutions and support.

Advice to Management

Keep the course and Smile On.