Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor

Lots of clear communication, and friendly recruiters

Jul 29, 2021 - Executive Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kore1, specifically Jim Daly, has some great opportunities and the communication was good from beginning to end. The recruiters give you great tip & pointers and feedback from certain companies as well.

Cons

No cons at this moment!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Communication at its perfection!

Sep 15, 2021 - Job Seeker
    Business Outlook

Pros

A job seeking can be a daunting and a stressful task. I needed to find my next job and I couldn't have asked for a better staffing company to represent me. The Kore1 has successfully provided the services necessary to make process much easier. From finding the right match to the getting the job offer, I was always informed with the insights when I needed. The Kore1 have perfectly executed the communication necessary to land my next job--stress free.

Cons

I don't have any complaints.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work

Aug 24, 2021 - Recruiter/Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kore1 is a place where your peers truly are your friends. They are eager to help when you first join and want you to succeed. It has an unbelievable work culture that is impossible not to enjoy. You laugh and enjoy the conversations you have with one another. You meet people that you will be in contact with for a very long time. Your coworkers aren't just "work" friends either but real friends that you care about and want to hear how their weekend went. It's never just all work talk but personable conversations that you look forward to and laugh about. It is a place where you smile, laugh and truly enjoy coming into each and every day.

Cons

There is nothing close to a con. It is a real team atmosphere and great culture that anyone would enjoy immensely. I am so lucky to have this great opportunity and fun culture to be a part of right out of college. They also truly care for their candidates, they have a true passion for making other's lives better and finding them jobs that can be life changing. It is something I have grown a passion for during my short time here thanks to this company. You are given the feeling you are making the world better, one job at a time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kore1.