KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great job placement experience

Oct 19, 2021 - IS Systems Analyst II in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Got a job after 1st choice was dropped for medical reasons

Cons

Contract only job which ended and was not renewed later as covid restrictions were lowered.

Continue reading
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great job placement experience

Nov 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have fantastic job placement experience with Jenny, Anand, and their Kore1 team. They helped me land a great tech job in a short time! The team, especially Jenny, was very responsive, efficient, and knowledgeable. I will definitively recommend them to my friends seeking jobs.

Cons

I don't any cons to state

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best Place to Work

Aug 24, 2021 - Recruiter/Account Manager in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Kore1 is a place where your peers truly are your friends. They are eager to help when you first join and want you to succeed. It has an unbelievable work culture that is impossible not to enjoy. You laugh and enjoy the conversations you have with one another. You meet people that you will be in contact with for a very long time. Your coworkers aren't just "work" friends either but real friends that you care about and want to hear how their weekend went. It's never just all work talk but personable conversations that you look forward to and laugh about. It is a place where you smile, laugh and truly enjoy coming into each and every day.

Cons

There is nothing close to a con. It is a real team atmosphere and great culture that anyone would enjoy immensely. I am so lucky to have this great opportunity and fun culture to be a part of right out of college. They also truly care for their candidates, they have a true passion for making other's lives better and finding them jobs that can be life changing. It is something I have grown a passion for during my short time here thanks to this company. You are given the feeling you are making the world better, one job at a time.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Kore1.