"In-Store Partner"

1.0
    Former Employee - In-Store Partner in Northeast, NY

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Dream come true, that is, until you get settled in. Company car, insurance paid for, gas card - until they forgot to take the $73 per pay check out of your check and then take large lump sums out of your paycheck until they catch up for THEIR mistake. Gas card worked, then didn't work, then worked again. Fleet team can't get it together. iPad - NEW TECHNOLOGY! Until the iPad decides to not work or their apps stop working or faulty information is sent to HQ and then you're made to look like you're not actually doing your job when you are. AMAZING PTO! Great PTO until you realize the PTO is pro-rated and if you use more than the allotment, you owe them money (if you decide to part ways beforehand). Work/Life Balance - OR SO THEY SAY. If you have a great boss who understands LIFE then you're fine. HQ expects you to be in your first store at 6:30 and finish 3-4 stores per day. If you don't hit all stores in 1 week, it's marked against you. Great benefits - Hope you're not married or have kids. Constant communication between management and lower level employees! Expect to have conference calls every day that take up your mornings, which, in turn, will make you miss time in your stores and then, will push back your entire day, the e-mails from the CRM team that completely take up your inbox, which will give you anxiety about your workday ahead of you, and the reports. WHO DOESN'T LOVE REPORTING? Constant reporting, because, this job is not "sales," it's reporting and merchandising. Sign on bonuses! Oh.. we're not supposed to talk about those. Most people got them, a lot didn't. I'm glad I didn't. Phone allowance - $40 per paycheck. Company couldn't get the payment together. After 2 months, finally received the allowance. Bonuses - Easy to achieve at first. Company realized this, then made the metrics harder and less obtainable, so they don't have to pay their employees.

Cons

Beat out of my bonus that I hustled to get. Monthly meetings that ruin 1 Thursday a month for you. Have fun sitting in traffic. Is there a "check all" box? #WASTEMYTIME2017

Continue reading
  1. "Great 👍🏻"

5.0
    Former Employee - Senior Manager, Operations in Chicago, IL

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time

Pros

Good culture growth opportunities and more

Cons

None that I can think of

2. "Grow and go"

4.0
    Former Employee - Major Account Manager in Miami, FL

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time

Pros

Lots of career growth and opportunity

Cons

Burnout, overworked, not enough training

Discover more reviews about Kraft Heinz Company.