Kraft Heinz Company - So far, Kraft has been a great place to work | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"So far, Kraft has been a great place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Northfield, IL
Current Employee - Senior Financial Analyst in Northfield, IL

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

I have worked in several different areas of finance, which has provided a nice foundation to move forward in a finance career. The amount of vacation time that I receive is great. I also like the ability to work from home as needed.

Cons

Upcoming division into two companies has hindered the ability to move jobs as easily as before. I would like to post into a new position, but the ability to move right now is very limited. The insurance benefits are limited, but adequate.

Advice to Management

Please try and stay better in touch with the needs of individual contributor level employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Good introduction to corporate world."

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Intern - Anonymous Intern in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

Not just photocopying and filing. Assign real responsibility and a mentor&manager to help you. Projects can have actual impact on company. HR maintains constant communication with interns and schedules weekly workshops and overviews. Pays for summer living (VERY nice for being downtown pittsburgh) and parking. A lot of face time with HNA executives.

Cons

I'd say about 70% of the interns go to Pitt and 20% go to Penn St. Similar (but probably smaller) ratio for full time employees. Sometimes feel like the company doesn't attempt to hire the best and brightest (though there are very smart people in the company, I was able to work with many) - this is reflected in the pay. No outside of work intern events were scheduled the entire summer.

Advice to Management

An Ivy degree doesn't guarantee business success, but it wouldn't hurt to pay more competitive salaries to attract better talent, especially at the entry levels.

2. "Really relaxed and a great learning experience"

Former Intern - R&D Engineer in Whippany, NJ
    Former Intern - R&D Engineer in Whippany, NJ

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

People are really friendly, willing to help as much as they can, you get exposure to a lot of different things going on within the compnay.

Cons

Some of the managers are really busy and not take enough time to talk to interns/coops assigned to them, usually takes a while to get results from labs, a gap between the contractors and full time employees

Advice to Management

Close the gap between contractors and full time employees, get the managers and higher ups involved in the new hires.