Kraft Heinz Company - It's ok, but for certain people. You're not doing any selling, but unpacking boes. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"It's ok, but for certain people. You're not doing any selling, but unpacking boes."

Current Employee - Sales Service Representative in Baton Rouge, LA
Current Employee - Sales Service Representative in Baton Rouge, LA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Great starting pay
-Independence
-A sense of job security, because turnover rate can sometimes be high.

Cons

-Workload can be heavy at times
-Conditions may not always be best to complete work.
-You are subject to your sales reps tastes, which can often be inefficient.
-Can be physically demanding at times.

You are basically unpacking boxes of cookies and filling the shelves. If you don't mind that kind of work, it's great. But if you are looking for something with the possibility of eventually moving up, this may not be the best. I find this opportunity to be good if you are in transition of moving to something else, or need some form of cash coming in

Advice to Management

Give merchandisers more freedom. As well as advice sales reps to make store conditions more efficient. Often times, they get slowed up taking a ton of product off of a shelf just to replace it with a ton of different product, instead of letting things sell down. This wastes time, and creates inefficiency on all levels. There needs to be more communication.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

1. "Busy Atmosphere with great folks"

Former Intern - CS & L Intern in Bentonville, AR
    Former Intern - CS & L Intern in Bentonville, AR

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company as an intern (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoyed having my internship experience here pertaining to my major. I was paired with a mentor who taught me a lot about my job role and things I can gain from it. Overall though I was only trained in one specific department and the task for a full time employee in the CS and L role. Management relationship especially with my supervisor was great. Very open door policy with communication and letting you know what you can do to improve.

Cons

I never really got the rotational program as promised. When they said so, it was more like I stayed in the CS&L role for majority of the summer and then swithing to 4 rotations in the last 2 weeks. So I never got good exposure to tasks like demand planning and dealing with other vendors. Never really organized in that sense but I did almost master the CS&L role since I took over people going on their summer vacations for weeks at a time.

Advice to Management

Have more interesting and rotational projects for interns throughout the summer and not just the last 2 weeks. Other than that its a great company with great benefits.

2. "Great pay"

Current Employee - Machine Operator in Winchester, VA
    Current Employee - Machine Operator in Winchester, VA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good pay and benefits with bonuses such as shoe allowances every few months

Cons

Payroll issues for new hires and long hours

Advice to Management

pay more attentio to the needs of the hard workiing employees