Kraft Heinz Company - overall good company, however room for improvement... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"overall good company, however room for improvement..."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Chicago, IL

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good pay, company car, great products. Good work/life as long as you get your job done.

Cons

Overwhelming work loads, uncaring management, inconsistent rules, old boys culb environment. Benefits (medical) not as good as it once was...

Advice to Management

Need the right people in management with the skills, shouldn't be based on relationships.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"So much different from when I started here :-("

Current Employee - Customer Business Planning in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Business Planning in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Heinz had a great program in called "First Call". It is where Heinz wasts retailers to call Heinz first (Before anyone else). The program has been successful and has helped Heinz climb the Kantar rankings. The problem is that Heinz went away from this and everything is now in a nosedive.

Cons

One word describes the current issuse at Heinz: CULTURE. It is an abysmal place to work right now and not a single person is happy. People are treated very poorly and most work unGodly hours. There is no work life balance. No rewards. No happiness. It is grim to say the least. The hard part is that it is getting worse and leadership does not care. I am probably on the way out as soon as I can find work in this bad economy.

Advice to Management

Really go back to your core principles.

"Troubled times with poor leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I still have a deeply buried love for Heinz and still have some remote hope that things will eventually turn around. Right now however things are brutal and cold.

Cons

As everyone else has said the culture is just so bad right now that little could be done to help it. Employees are dropping like flies. There is change and gossip every day. People are being treated poorly. Leadership is sending message to show that they are in charge and mess with us and we will can you. There is so little diversity that you would think you are back in time. Recently an employee reported harassment and instead of being investigated they were fired. So much bad right now and so little good.

Advice to Management

Before anything will improve you need to fix the culture.