Kraft Heinz Company - Working at Heinz | Glassdoor

"Working at Heinz"

Current Employee - Planning Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Planning Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great environment to work in and achieve results.

Cons

Growth and promotabaility is NOT GOOD at all.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Post split, it's morphing into a company focused on costs savings, not marketing/innovation"

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Brand Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great classic CPG experience that is well respected in the industry. Your early years help set a strong foundation of analytical/problems solving skills and getting things done by influencing a team of cross functional members many years senior to you.

Cons

The usual politics that come with a big company where who you know & who likes you sometimes supersedes the quality of your work. This can be frustrating as you spend time on non-value added things vs truly driving the business forward.
    Additionally, I feel this company is light on brand strategy & pure marketing talent. They claim to be getting better here but I don't see action items that follow that claim.

Advice to Management

Do what you say....There's plenty of talk of increased investments in marketing, innovation & talent development to the analysts but I'm not seeing it in our strategic plans.

"Worst Management Possible and bad culture"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I have been at Heinz forever and have always loved working here in Pittsburgh. I never thought the day would come that I would be embarrassed of my company. Now, not only am I embarrassed but I am ashamed to say i work here. They are doing everything wrong. Still, there are good brands and a few good people left.

Cons

The company has thrown out all the good senior leaders over the past 8 months and brought in incompetent leaders. They have taken the culture from one of the best in the industry to the absolute worst . Working here is like getting radiation treatment while getting your teeth drilled. Every aspect is negative. The morale is low. People don't want to be there. People are overworked. Management is bad. There is no diversity. Very few good things to say

Advice to Management

Why not bring back some of the former leaders who actually had things going in the right direction?