Kraft Heinz Company - We are at an early stage of a fantastic transformation at Heinz. Very exciting time to be at Heinz | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"We are at an early stage of a fantastic transformation at Heinz. Very exciting time to be at Heinz"

Current Employee - Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The new Senior Management are transforming Heinz for the better. The levels of accountability for all levels of Management are among the best of any Company I have worked for. There have been two recent high profile senior female appointments. We were given an additional vacation day on New Year's Eve which shows that employees count.

Cons

There are still too many people stuck in the past who cling onto history

Advice to Management

Stay the transformation course and be firmer with those who are stuck in the past

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Disgraceful way to lay off a long time employee. Company has no values. Company has poor culture."

Former Employee - Senior Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Senior Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I used to have a long list of things that I would have said here in this section. All of that is now gone. There is almost nothing that I can say that was positive about Heinz. My last day was just another slap in the face.

Cons

My review is late but I would like to add to the fury here after hearing about all these comments and reviews. I had a very long career at Heinz and was pretty much well liked by both marketing and sales. I did my job and did it well. Then came the job cuts this month. Fine, I understand this happens but let me tell you how they treated those of us that got laid off and it will tell you a lot about the company, it's values, and what it stands for.

It was Friday, near close of business, when rumors started to circulate about a massive round of job cuts. Then everyone started getting meeting invites on their outlook calendar for Monday morning. All of the marketing and sales leaders left before the emails went out so nobody could answer questions. Some got emails to meet with their department leader in their office at a specific time. Others go an email to prepare a project update and be prepared to share it at a conference room that Monday am. Many began to figure it out! Those with meeting with their boss were safe and those being asked for project updates were being let go. I didn't believe it and spent the entire weekend working on my presentation. I even made copies. I came in Monday after working on it all weekend to walk into a barrage of HR. My boss did not even show up. After nearly two decades of my life to Heinz they lie to me and I walk into an ambush. No emotion, no empathy, no apology for making me and hundreds of others work all weekend for no reason. That is what Heinz is all about.

Next the culture. It is really bad and getting worse by the day. According to many, they really are asking employees to put false positive reviews on here. They are recruiting people that will do it. That too tells alot about Heinz. They have little care for anyone unless you can bump up the stock price. There is almost ZERO care for any employees. You have to be a part of the group of old school golden untouchables; otherwise you are just a worker bee.

Diversity is honestly a joke. There isn't any. They hurt a good friend of mine due to diversity issues and kicked them out with a buyout.

Working here is not fun. I highly suggest you think twice before working here. That March day hurt me, hurt my family, hurt my ego and I will never forgive Heinz for how they went about this to so many loyal people.

New people have come in to change this company and change it they did. It will never be what it once was and has been ruined forever.

"Who you know"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Dynamic work environment, aggressive pay for recent grads,

Cons

Long hours, not much recognition for a job well done, advancement is based upon who you know and not what you know,

Advice to Management

Promotion should be merit based and not a popularity contest, managers need to recognize employee worth and encourage development