Kraft Heinz Company - Leaving Heinz was the 2nd happiest day of my life..... | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Leaving Heinz was the 2nd happiest day of my life....."

Former Employee - Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Former Employee - Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Next to getting married, I never felt so happy or free than the day last month when I walked out of the 57 Center door for the last time. It was liberating.

I had many good years at Heinz before new leadership and a new culture engulfed the company. Heinz had many great brands with so much potential. Heinz remains a large force with growing brands overseas and in emerging markets like Indonesia, China, Russia, etc.

Most of the top talent is gone but there are still some decent managers and ABMs

Cons

Working at Heinz the past 24 months has been like prison for me. I got no respect, my team got no respect, worklife balance was dismal, and the culture should be a case study for what not to be. New leaders have gutted a once fine company and left it with nothing but political narcissistic leaders who are only into themselves and power. There is no diversity and Heinz actualy seems to dislike anyone other than white men. Particularly blacks, hispanics and gays seem clearly unwelcomed.

The once great marketing leadership team is gone and replaced by less them stellar talent and people that would not survive in good CPG companies . The new leadership has lost control and lost Heinz all together. Human Resources is a joke and they don't even understand basic policies like harassment (had a huge mess here this past year). Sales leadership was once the backbone of Heinz and is now the weakness. The board has little care for people and really only care about themselves and their power. It is a sad situation.

Advice to Management

Abandon the leadership that is failing this company and hire an American CEO that knows the market and how to treat people.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

1. "Sales rep."

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rockford, IL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Rockford, IL

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Pay,PTO some of the best!

Cons

long hours to get the job done

Advice to Management

Share the wealth

"Good job if you like to work independently"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Medford, OR
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Medford, OR

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule, met with a lot of different personality types through out the territory. Company car with great benefits.

Cons

They own you management constantly micro managed and expected you to drop what you were doing and become available even on the weekends. If you don't they will respond with demeaning comments. They look at employees that are not bringing in sales, such as merchandisers, as "overtime leeches," (directly from my district managers mouth). No work life balance

Advice to Management

Get more training or retire some of you have been at it too long and are just disgusting human beings.