Kraft Heinz Company - Moving in the Right Direction | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Moving in the Right Direction"

Current Employee - R&D Manager in Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - R&D Manager in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great People (mostly)
Great Opportunities at every level
Awesome Brand Equity (Heinz is #1 in Customer Satisfaction)
Great Location (very affordable housing in Pittsburgh)
Excellent Heritage (Heinz started PURE FOOD..no fillers or additives)

Cons

Thin Work Force
Quarterly Financial Focus
Stagnant Compensation than last few years
Still some silos between functions and global groups

Advice to Management

Go back to the founding principles of what made Heinz great. (Pure Food...no fillers or additives). Our products should be sold in Whole Foods (all of the original 57 Varities could still be sold there). We need to live the companies vision daily and benchmark against it. Adapt to the Change in Demand and sell product in new places.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

1. "Excellent opportunities for the right fit"

Current Employee - HR Manager
    Current Employee - HR Manager

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Doesn't settle, new CEO a real guy, down to earth, passionate. The Kraft environment is hard-working, but flexible. Open space and mobile working is great. As with any big company, there are dysfunctional pockets, but it isn't the rule. Successful, innovative. Real emphasis on development and diversity.

Cons

It's new, but it's old too, and sometimes those old habits get in the way. But mostly, I don't have any cons to speak of. For me, it's been a great 20+ years.

Advice to Management

Really look at compensation across the board. Why aren't you willing to be yards better than the 'industry standard' and pay more at the regular joe level - why isn't every full time job a living wage job?

"Very poor company and getting worse."

Current Employee - Director in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Director in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Buffet bought this company and hopefully will purge some of the leadership. Buffett will make this a winner but the high stock price makes it likely that we will see a dip. They do have good brands. Most of the top talent has fled to greener pastures and what remains is weak. Leadership is very weak. Sales leadership is very poor while marketing still has some talent

Cons

Culture is very poor at Heinz in all regards. Working here is no longer a place to brag about but rather a place to make a dime until you can find better options. The new leadership is very bad and does not understand anything about United States grocery. They do not care about people at all. They have pushed many good people out the door for reasons not relating to performance. Sales is run by a group of buddies with little talent. Marketing lost most of their talent with a few still remaining. Not a good company at all. I would stay away from this company

Advice to Management

Get US based leadership. Dissolve Sales Board and stick with with L100