Kraft Heinz Company - A lesson in integrity (or lack thereof) learned | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"A lesson in integrity (or lack thereof) learned"

Former Employee - Associate Director in Wilkes Barre, PA
Former Employee - Associate Director in Wilkes Barre, PA

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Iconic Brands, Large Company with wide range

Cons

"Clannish corporate culture, lack of integrity at mid to senior levels of management and poor HR management. Groupthink is the standard operating procedure and it's very easy to be labeled a problem child if you do not follow the status quo.

Advice to Management

Get back to the basics. Live the values. Hold appropriate management accountable. Listen. Morale is at an all time low. Take a look at the Cannondale surveys and take action! I suspect with the amount of managerial layers it is impossible to get everything right, however, be advised that there are some shenanigans at hand outside of Northfield. Manufactured poor performance reviews to justify restructuring and overt favoritism for sycophants is not a culture that embodies the "soul of a powerhouse". This isn't sour grapes; as a former leader in the organization this was the consensus among the people that actually did the work. Leaders are tolerated rather than admired due to fear and in the end everyone is getting short changed. If changes don't occur soon managers will be left in an intellectual dead zone. HR was always weak and the new regime is much worse. The Company I currently work for is a model of integrity and accountability. Sometimes forced change is the best change. I actually have empathy for those that still work there.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Until 3G took over, this was the best job I ever had."

Current Employee - Manager in Pocatello, ID
    Current Employee - Manager in Pocatello, ID

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

I worked at the Pocatello factory for over 10 years, the culture is like a family with everyone being engaged to solve problems.

Cons

Since the Brazilians got involved, the company is headed downhill. Good enough! that should be the battle cry for the 3G group. Quality is talked about but not really considered. In a couple years, Heinz ketchup will be just like Budweiser and Burger King, not as good as it used to be, because of the continuous cost cutting simply to make more profit to go into their pockets. there is no re-investment, there is no growing of the business. I was very proud to work for Heinz, but with the factory closing I will probably look anywhere else rather than try to stay with the company.

Advice to Management

Take a longer view of the business and look at what you are going to be losing if you continue to cut cost and quality out of the product. I don't even drink Budweiser anymore, and Burger King is not a choice I will make. I buy Heinz ketchup because it tastes the best, change that and I will find another brand. Good luck Amigos!

2. "Very Educating skill wish"

Former Employee - Master Data Steward in Glenview, IL
    Former Employee - Master Data Steward in Glenview, IL

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Have a globe upfront professional experience in appearance of a label product and production in the idea of delivery of the said product.

Cons

To me there are none or nothing to say negatively

Advice to Management

Upper management was very informative in make sure you were equipped in what your job was.