Kraft Heinz Company - Making Good things happen is the challenge. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Making Good things happen is the challenge."

Current Employee - Packaging Developer in Champaign, IL
Current Employee - Packaging Developer in Champaign, IL

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Great group of concerned people to work with. Intentions to innovate have ideas & suggestions turning all into being more engaged with what we do.

Cons

Moral is down due to the managements ability to con the labor force into thinking they're in an all in to win environment, while using terms like fractional personal. Communications between labor & management has turned into an us -vs- them thing. The Company's employee policy is a smoke screen to the arbitrary rule of H.R. that submits to who ever the plants manager is at the time. There is a cyclone of change taking place that as cyclones often do; are creating loss.

Advice to Management

When the things you are doing are not producing the results that are a plus, go back to what was creating the pluses instead of continuing to create more negatives.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

"Used to be a good place to work"

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Technologist in Warrendale, PA
    Current Employee - Quality Assurance Technologist in Warrendale, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Expirience and looks good on a resume

Cons

Less and less opportuinities available for advancment

Advice to Management

If they dont change their approach to employment pretty soon all knowledgable employees will end up leaving

2. "I worked as a Senior Sales Representative in Nabisco Sales portion or the Kraft Company."

Former Employee - Senior Associate Brand Manager in Birmingham, AL
    Former Employee - Senior Associate Brand Manager in Birmingham, AL

I worked at Kraft Heinz Company full-time

Pros

The benefits of the company were great. The company was a professional environment to work with as per management. The other team members were all dedicated workers.

Cons

Having a chance for promotions was a big let down. The Kraft company hired a professional and I spent 25 years with another national company. I was led to believe that a promotion was possible and then younger college graduates were hired as inters and they were offered the next opportunity. This happen two different times to me. The second time around I was being interview for the next opening and as soon as this was over the managers drove to the next candidate and hired them.

Advice to Management

My advise is that management allow new employees to discuss opportunities with management. This should really make a difference when the company has hired an experienced, educated, knowledgeable, and skilled employees.