Kraft Heinz Company - Rewarding years ago. | Glassdoor

"Rewarding years ago."

Pros

Stable employment from brand loyalty.

Cons

Changing culture and letting knowledge walk.

Other Employee Reviews for Kraft Heinz Company

1. "Supervisor"

Pros

There are a lot of great people

Cons

There are a lot of operational challenges

"Results Driven"

Current Employee - Associate Director in Pittsburgh, PA
    Current Employee - Associate Director in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Kraft Heinz Company full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Heinz’s leadership team has mentioned on multiple occasions that the culture they’re instilling isn’t for everyone. It’s defined by discipline, accountability and visibility. It’s less about status and tenure and more about performance against specified targets.

Leaders and managers have put a lot of effort into establishing daily, weekly and monthly business routines that help them and others understand business performance at granular levels. These routines hold people at low levels in the company accountable for their contributions, making hiding behind others difficult. And while that level of visibility and accountability can be nerve racking for some, it has provided me role clarity and focus. I’ve never had a more clear understanding of what was expected of me and what I needed to do to be rewarded than I do here at Heinz.

I’ve been impressed by Bernardo’s and the executive team’s kindness towards those who have struggled with the new culture. By any measure, the severance packages and voluntary resignation program they offered were incredibly generous and gave employees the means to transition to other opportunities.

Cons

The company faces challenges that many companies face after having gone through major cultural and structural shifts (e.g. attrition, sustained customer service) but these issues have been acknowledged and are being addressed head on.