Krispy Kreme - Analyst | Glassdoor

"Analyst"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Winston-Salem, NC

I have been working at Krispy Kreme full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits are great; Medical, Dental & vision; Flex, vacation, community service days etc.

Cons

Responsibilities of Job Title vs Pay Scale

Advice to Management

Promote from within; Advancement of employees within the organization;

Other Employee Reviews for Krispy Kreme

1. "Good stuff here at Krispy."

Current Employee - Manager in Foley, AL
    Current Employee - Manager in Foley, AL

I have been working at Krispy Kreme full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good steady job. descent pay for fast food

Cons

lay offs during winter suck. Work your ass off, to keep your jub

"Bad Awful Worse"

Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Kansas City, KS
    Former Employee - Shift Supervisor in Kansas City, KS

I worked at Krispy Kreme full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free doughnuts throughout the day and free soda, anything else you must purchase, there is a 50% discount if you work there.

Cons

Depending on how reliable your managers are at your location is how good of a job this is. We went through over nine managers in less than four months. We were always missing something and having to borrow it from our sister stores. There was one point in time where we were missing napkins, straws, lids, and boxes for the doughnuts. Whenever you run low on doughnuts a lot of the customers don't understand that it isn't magic. If the planning isn't done correctly and you run short on original glazed you also run short on anything that comes from the original glazed (chocolate iced, chocolate iced with sprinkles etc.) What you may not understand when you get this job is that this is a small factory that supplies a large majority of the doughnuts in your area. So the doughnuts must be caught and packaged while they run down that line, with that comes load out (making sure each route gets the amount of doughnuts they need) and stickering boxes. You may think a business like this the boxes would come ready to go, but they don't. They have old school stickering guns in which you may get stuck stickering well over 500 boxes a night. I would say this job was much more enjoyable before I got promoted and was in charge of everything that would go wrong because my manager wouldn't always order the things we need. Great job if you are still in school they will work with you on your schedule and if you work hard you can go far. If you plan to make it to shift supervisor status or above it would be better for you to be someone who has really thick skin and can easily handle all the drama thrown your way.

Advice to Management

Take the time to FULLY train your supervisors and managers instead of just throwing them out to the wolves.