Kroger - So far this is the first job in 4 years that I have has that I like going to work. | Glassdoor
There are newer employer reviews for Kroger

"So far this is the first job in 4 years that I have has that I like going to work."

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Blue Ash, OH
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Blue Ash, OH

Pros

Very nice atmosphere to work in. Friendly People. The facilities are very nice. They work hard to donate to charities which is very nice.

Cons

Many people start out as temp agents and it may take a while to become perminant. The traing is well done.

Advice to Management

I would like to set down with my manager when my temp time is over to talk about future opertunities with the company. They may do this, I'm not sure. I've just been there a month.

Other Employee Reviews for Kroger

"Ok....just don't make it permanent"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Pros

The schedule is made pretty good. I get enough to go to school and get decent hours. Well enough to survive.

Cons

Customers suck in retail generally anyway, but when they are continuously getting their way its annoying. The customer is not always right.

"Terrible"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canon City, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canon City, CO

Pros

You get to meet some very good customers and it can help you expand your skills socially. This however isn't always the case.

Cons

Talking to customers discouraged unless spoken too first. No down time. No personal time. Terrible hours. Training is the worst I've seen.

Advice to Management

Only talking to your employees to yell or criticize them is not ok. When employees are scared everytime you say their name, you know you've done something wrong.