Kroll - Under Paid | Glassdoor

"Under Paid"

Current Employee - QA Specialist in Nashville, TN
Current Employee - QA Specialist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Kroll full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Flex schedule, great PTO, can pick your own schedule, friendly co workers

Cons

Low pay, bad insurance, few raises

Advice to Management

Offer rasies, get better insurance

Other Employee Reviews for Kroll

"I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy."

Former Employee - Managing Director in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Managing Director in New York, NY

Pros

Interesting work that can come your way.

Cons

The most unethical business and billing practices I have ever encountered.

Advice to Management

Clean up the place.

2. "Wish MMC had never sold it to Altegrity :( miss the good old MMC days."

Current Employee - Operative in Nashville, TN
    Current Employee - Operative in Nashville, TN

Pros

I worked for them back when MMC onwed it, and i have to say, it seemed like the dream then. I wondered why they weren't in the top 100 companies for working mothers: M-F, 8am-4:30pm, official holidays off. Nice benefit package, excellent 401K
    When Altergiryt purchased Kroll and things went down the drain.

Cons

The first signs that things were going downhill were small, like going from nice quality bathroom tissue to the really cheap super thin one. The stationery room was not replenished anymore. I needed tape one day, had to borrow from someone. The company's "employee appreciation" event was a farse. They went from a greatly catered events with great food (MMC style), to cheap half subs and cardboard-like chocolate chip cookies. By then they had hired 50% more new people, and food was gone if you waited a few extra minutes to grab a bite. Then the big change came: 401K match went from 100% (MMC) to 40% with Altegrity and more changes for the worse are sure to come.

Originally I wanted to advance my career with them, but in order to do that i realized i had to either ki$$-a$$ or be related to a big wig. Someone who hadn't even worked there for 6 months (but was a great and evident a$$-Ki$$er), suddenly became a suspervisor, and he acted as if he was the CEO, while another employee who had a great record and worked for the dept. long enough wasn't even notified of the supervisory opening, then he was let go. Supervisor's relatives suddenly started working for the company...what's the word? ah, yeah NEPOTISM. Another gal, everyone wonders what kind of privileges she has, out of EVERY week she is absent a Monday or a Friday, she's been doing that for a long time, everyone wants her schedule. She's been written up but nobody has fired her lazy bottom. WHY? And she even acts rude towards the supervisor and the dept. manager. She has a shady reputation, and is openly after some cute blonde kid that statrted working there recently. I wonder if she has incriminating videos or recordings of someone and that's why nobody dares to fire her. It would probably open a can of legal worms. The last few months i worked there, i noticed that some of the new employees don't even know how to write in english, terrible grammar and misspelled words in every sentence. Many of the people there are just rude and backstabbers.

The morale has gone down a lot since Altegrity took over.

Advice to Management

Never go against company policy, even if the dept. manager says it's ok. They'll get rid of you to protect their butts.