Kurt Geiger - EVERYTHING BUT THE DREAM | Glassdoor
  1. "EVERYTHING BUT THE DREAM"

Former Employee - Key Holder in Birmingham, England

I worked at Kurt Geiger full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

50% off..and free shoes for uniform (take them home after 3 months) and some OK incentives from head office and area manager.

Cons

After working for the company for many years (have no idea why I stayed so long) I guess rent and It became too comfortable staying there!!! As much as kg evolves I love how they want the customer experience to be high end. But yet they want you to work like dogs. And the new ba booklet system is a joke. Are we back in school? There's many other ways to educate staff and team build. But it's time consuming and awkward. Not only do we have to "shine" on the shop floor, but we have to be doing delivery, transfers taking calls being on conference and the list goes on. And all this can be on a day with just two people (they don't care if you can't take a break) Hardly any support if you need anything outside your own store. your lucky if you get a nice area manager. But I wouldn't even recommend 0-4 hour contract. Theres little things I can take from my experience working there made a best friend for life, and met some amazing people but I finally got out and I feel free. No more stickers bull dog clips and pressure.

Continue reading
    Kurt Geiger2019-04-10

"Great for short term/ part time work."

I worked at Kurt Geiger

Pros

Commission, store discount, great for students etc who don't want a full time job.

Cons

Low pay, high staff turnover

Kurt Geiger2016-10-17
  2. "Not the best place to work"

I have been working at Kurt Geiger

Pros

great benefits especially if your in a department store concession

Cons

unsocial-able hours, management does really care not equal distribution of discipline

Kurt Geiger2019-01-16

Discover more reviews about Kurt Geiger.